1. Using the left-hand navigation bar in Workshop Software, click on 'Integrations' > 'POS Integrations' > 'WPAY'
2. Click on the green 'Activate' button
3. A pop up box will appear asking if you already have a merchant ID with WorkshopPay. If this is your first time integrating with WorkshopPay then select the red 'No' button. If you already have a merchant ID with WorkshopPay, select the green 'Yes' and skip to step 6.
4. Input a contact name from your business and an email address.
5. Select the green 'Create WorkshopPay Account'. This will take you through to FlipPay at which point you will create account that will be verified, this may take 2 bussiness days. Once you have finished creating your account you will be directed back to Workshop Software.
6. If you already have a merchant ID with WorkshopPay then enter your information and select the green 'Connect to WorkshopPay'.
Once WorkshopPay has been successfully integrated you can make changes to the default SMS payment request by doing the following:
1. Using the left-hand navigation bar in Workshop Software, click on 'Settings' > 'Messages'.
2. From the Messages page scroll to the bottom, here you can make changes to the wording in your SMS payment request. After making any changes, select the green 'Save' button.