If you currently already have Workshop Software integrated with Burson Ezyparts 1.0 (DOS based program)
1. You will need to contact Burson and get them to set you up on EzyParts 2.0
2. You will receive your new Account Number and username
3. Click on this link: https://ezyparts.burson.com.au/burson/ezyparts/en/AUD/login
4. Click on 'Forget Password' to set up your password for the first time.
5. Once you have done this, go to Workshop Software and click on 'Integrations' and then 'Automotive Integrations' then 'Burson' located on the left hand navigation menu
6. Click on the 'Legacy' toggle located on the top right hand corner of the page so that it now says 'Version 2'
7. Next update the 'Username', 'Password', 'Account Number' fields with your new details
8. Don't forget to click on the green 'Save' button to save the changes you have just made.
You have now integrated your Workshop Software account to your new account on EzyParts 2.0!!
If you are already set up with Burson EzyParts 2.0 (cloud based program) but have never integrated with Workshop Software.
1. You should already have your Account number, Username and password to login to Ezy Part and Burson should already be set up as a Supplier in Workshop Software. If you have not set up Burson as a supplier please CLICK HERE to see a step-by-step guide on how to do this
2. Log into Workshop Software and click on 'Integrations' and then 'Automotive Integrations' then 'Burson' located on the left hand navigation menu
3. Click on the 'Legacy' toggle located on the top right hand corner of the page so that it now says 'Version 2'
4. In the 'Burson Ezyparts Supplier' field, type in Burson and the supplier profile that you have in Workshop Software will appear. Click on this search result to select it.
5. Now enter in your EzyParts Username, password and account number into the below fields:
6. You can also select if prices of Burson products already in Workshop Software will be affected when you bring them back from EzyParts 2.0 into Workshop Software.
7. Click on the green 'Save' button to save the changes you have just made.
You now have Workshop Software integrated with Burson EzyParts 2.0!