IF YOU ARE ON ANY PAGE IN WORKSHOP SOFTWARE OTHER THAN THE BOOKING DIARY
1) If your customer is an exisiting customer, use the main search bar in Workshop Software enter in their car registration.
2) Click the 'calendar' icon to create a booking.
By searching for the registration, when you create the booking, the system will automatically bring through the customer and vehicle details in to the booking.
3) Adjust the booking date to when you want it to be (the system will default to today's date)
4) Enter in a brief description of the work required
5) If you have set up a default labour line in the system, a labour line will automatically appear when you create the booking. It will default with 1 hours of labour, so if you know it will take more than 1 hour, you can adjust the QTY column of the labour line to what you need it to be.
Enter in any additional notes you want to give to the mechanics in the 'Job Card Notes' otherwise click the 'Save' button located on the bottom right hand corner.
If you are making a booking for a new customer follow this guide
MAKING A BOOKING FROM THE BOOKING DIARY
From the Booking Diary in Workshop Software, click either the '+' icon in the top right hand corner of the booking diary OR you can click on the '+' in the top left hand corner of the date you wish to make a booking.
This will open up a new booking screen, from here simply:
1) search of an exisiting customer, or create a new one by clicking on the '+' icon next to the customer search bar
2) select the vehicle the booking is for, or create a new vehicle by clicking on the '+' icon next to the vehicle search bar
3) Fill in Booking Date, Description and update the labour Qty as necessary as per above steps.