The following is a guide on working with Customers in Workshop Software's Platinum Multi-branch system. This guide is specifically for anyone with Platinum Multi-Branch subscription.
How to add a customer that has used another branch
Please note: At this time, this feature can only be used in the customer quick add on invoice and events/bookings.
1. Click on the '+' icon next to the main search bar in Workshop Software, and select 'Customer Invoice'
2. Select a customer.
3. Click "+" to add a new vehicle.
4. Click on 'Search Branches'
4. A pop up box will appear and you can now search with any of the following details in the 'Search By' field :
- Registration/Plate Number
5. Enter the value in the field provided and click on 'Apply'. This will search for that item in all branches and provide a list.
6. Select the customer or vehicle that you want to use
7. Click on 'Create & Add' to add the customer into your company system, and to add this also to the invoice or booking.