Business Intelligence (BI) transforms data collected within Workshop Software into actionable insights that can be used to lead your future strategic and tactical business decisions.
This is achieved by accessing and analysing the data you have captured within Workshop Software and presenting the findings in reports/graphs, on dashboard summaries to provide your nominated users with detailed intelligence about the state of your Workshop.
Once you have the BI information enabled you will notice that your Workshop Software Dashboard is slightly different (i.e weekly/monthly sales/booking details are not longer displayed).
Instead, you will notice that you now have 4 additional tables labelled, Overview, Customers, Vehicles and Products.
If you click on Overview, you will now see a lot more information about your business.
You can adjust all information to display for a particular date period of your choice by entering your desired dates and then click apply:
All the graphs and tables are dynamic and you can click on each bar or section of the graphs to drill down on this information further. You will notice all the surrounding graphs will change accordingly based on the particular information you want to drill down on.
For example if you want to find out more about the total sales excluding taxes in 2017. All the surrounding graphs will change to only reflect information relevant to the sales in 2017.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA/INFORMATION CAN YOU ACCESS?
Here you will find data the reflects the customers in your database, such as:
- Revenue and average dollar sale by date (can be for all time or select date period)
- Number of Services vs Other jobs
- Top 50 customers (by revenue, average sales, average gross profile)
- Number of Invoices/ Total income
- Income per customer table (total ex tax, average total per invoice, average gross profit)
Here you will find an assortment of data based on the vehicles in your database, such as:
- Number of sales by vehicle make (can drill down to model, drive type etc)
- Average sales vs Number of vehicles in Workshop
- Revenue and cost by make
- Total revenue by types
- Next service due by date (the darker the colour the more vehicles are due for service)
- Service messages sent vs Service completed
Here you will find data that reflects the products in your database, such as:
- Revenue and average dollar sales by date
- Number of products sold in each category
- Product income (by product types or product groups)
- Best selling products
- Products with quantity less than minimum.