1. To access the BI information you do need to have admin level access
2. Click into 'Settings' from the left hand navigation menu in Workshop Software. Then select 'User Setup/Maint.'
3. Click on the blue 'pencil' icon for the admin level username you want to give access to the BI information.
4. Click on the Business Intelligence toggle so that it switches from 'Inactive' to now say 'Active'. The click on the green 'Save' button to save the changes you have made.
5. Now when you log in with this username you will see that the Dashboard is different. The standard dashboard is no longer visible, instead now you will have extra tabs called 'Overview', 'Customers', Vehicles', 'Products'.
By clicking on these tabs you will now see the BI information for these topics. When you first turn on the BI information the system will take a few minutes to pull through your data & display accordingly.
Check out our guide Business Intelligence Overview guide to find out what data you can see in the BI information