Workshop Software has a simple, easy to use stocktake feature that allows you to stocktake all of your inventory of just a select group of products.
1. Click on 'Stock Take' from the left hand navigation menu, then select 'Stock Take':
2. If you are wanting to stock take all of your inventory the click on the blue printer icon in the top right of the screen to print off count sheets;
3. Enter the correct/new quantity of the product into the Count field on the sheet as you walk around the workshop doing the stock take;
4. Enter the new quantity for any products where the quantity has changed into the Count field in Workshop Software. You can save the Stock take as you go by clicking on the green 'Save Draft' button at the bottom of the page. When you have completed the stock take, click on the blue 'Process' icon at the bottom of the page and it will then finalise and update quantities to match those you have entered from your count;
5. If you only want to stock take a particular product type then you are able to do so, select the product type you want to stock take from the drop down box at the top of the page and then proceed as above;