A Sales Report will give you a list of invoices processed in a date range and show you;
- Invoice number
- Type - invoice or credit
- Vehicle make & model
- GST component of the invoice
- Total of the invoice
- Cost of the items on the invoice
1. To run the report, click on Reports from the menu options on the left hand side and then click on Business Reports;
2. Click on the down arrow icon to the far right of the blue 'Sales Reports' menu to expand the menu;
3. Enter the date range you want the report to cover and click on the 'green printer' icon to generate the report in a new tab, from there it can be printed off. You can also sort the report by customer, Post date, Rego Number & Invoice, make your selection from the "Sort by" field and enter your parameters in the "Start Range" & "End Range" Fields.
The last 3 fields on this screen allow you to specify which type of invoices you would like to see on the report:
Limit by Type - Allows you to produce a report for sales invoices, credits, or both
Internal Only - Allows you to produce a report for internal invoices, external invoices, or both
Customer Type - Allows you to limit this report to Account or Cash type customers.