A great way to save you time from entering the same products in to every major service is to create a generic bundle/kit. This allows you to enter just 1 product code and Workshop Software will automatically include the required associated products/services that are required for that job.
1. Click on ‘Products’ from the list of options on the left hand side of the screen
2. Select the ‘+’ symbol at the top right of the screen to create the bundle
3. Click on the ‘Standard’ button at the top left of the page to change it to ‘Bundled’
4. Enter the details of the bundle. Only the Item Code is required, all other fields are optional. Once you have entered the details you need then click on 'Save' so you can then had the individual products and/or services to the bundle.
5. You will now see that further down the page under the heading of Bundled Items you can now add each individual product and/or service to be included in the bundle. To add a product or service click on the green ‘+’ icon. Once all the items have been entered, click on 'Save'.
6. The bundle will now show up in your list of products
7. This is how the bundle will show up on a booking, you can edit any of the associated products in that bundle at this point, if for example you have a specific filter you want to use on this car.